FUJITSU GENERAL DUCTED AIR CONDITIONING – NO DEPOSIT, 0% INTEREST ON 60 MONTHS COOL FINANCE PROMOTION 2018
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Instructions on how to claim and the offer form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, unless stipulated otherwise.
2. Only open to Australian residents. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. “Immediate family” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or 1st cousin.
3. Promotion commences 9:00am AEST Monday 16th April and ends at 5:00pm AEST Friday 18th May 2018 (“Promotional Purchase Period”).
4. To be eligible to receive the offer, the individual must apply for finance, have their finance approved and purchase a Fujitsu ducted air conditioning system from an eligible and finance accredited Fujitsu Authorised Partner during the Promotional Purchase Period, and have the system installed by 5:00pm AEST Saturday 30th June 2018. Purchase is defined as fully paid for with zero balance owing. For the purpose of this promotion, any Fujitsu Ducted System purchase made via the Fujitsu Cool Finance offer will be considered as paid in full. Offer is for Cool Finance, no deposit and 0% interest for 60 months. Approved applicants only. Fees, terms and conditions apply including $99 Annual Fee. Minimum finance amount $2,300. A minimum monthly repayment is required regardless of applicable Interest Free periods. Interest, currently 23.99% p.a. (variable), is payable on the balance outstanding after any Interest Free term. Credit provided by FlexiCards Australia Pty Ltd ABN 31 099 651 877 Australian Credit Licence number 247415 (FlexiCards). Lombard® is a trademark of FlexiCards Australia Pty Ltd, a subsidiary of FlexiGroup Limited.
5. The purchase of a Fujitsu ducted air conditioning system must be purchased in an individual’s name for their own domestic residence, and excludes non-residential applications. Purchases by, for and in the name of trusts, companies, businesses, commercial or residential developers/developments and purchases by builders, sub-contractors, installers/resellers and their immediate family, churches, not-for-profit organisations, sporting clubs and donations are ineligible. The purchaser is considered as the payer for the products as shown on the submitted proof of payment document.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
7. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. If for any reason a claimant does not take up the offer at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the offer is forfeited.
9. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
10. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
11. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (e) any finance provided.
13. The Promoter is Fujitsu General (Aust.) Pty Limited, Eastern Creek Drive, Eastern Creek NSW 2766 ABN 55 001 229 554.
14. Credit provided by FlexiCards Australia Pty Ltd ABN 31 099 651 877. Australian Credit Licence number 247415 (FlexiCards). Lombard® is a trademark of FlexiCards Australia Pty Ltd, a subsidiary of FlexiGroup Limited.